This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PIC support for SH
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PIC support for SH
- From: kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>
- Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 20:14:37 +0900
- References: <200009060055.JAA28937@rr.iij4u.or.jp>
kaz Kojima <email@example.com> wrote:
> I've made gcc bootstrapped and just run testsuite for sh-*-linux-gnu
> target with/without -fpic.
> Almost everything are fine. The only one problem is that some library
> calls like udivsi3_i4 are called via PLT in PIC case and the PLT stub
> clobbers r0, r1 and r2, though the original call doesn't clobber them.
Sorry, I'm wrong. I've clobbered my cvs tree by my mistake.