This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Some vector simplifications for combine
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Some vector simplifications for combine
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 09:42:29 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>you
> I have a testcase here where some vector operations aren't optimized too we
> This patch attempts to fix it. It's not really likely to catch a lot of
> simplifications, but it's a start.
> * combine.c (combine_simplify_rtx): Try to simplify VEC_SELECT of
Approved. Please install.