This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: choose_reload_regs V2.0
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at redhat dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: choose_reload_regs V2.0
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 21:24:02 -0600
- cc: Alan Goluban <agoluban at rasips1 dot rasip dot fer dot hr>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>you
> Patch #1:
> * mips.md (adddi3_internal_1): Make operand 3 an earlyclobber.
Looks good to me. I also suspect adddi3_internal_2, subdi3_internal,
and subdi3_internal_2 need similar fixes. There's also a number of
define_splits which look suspicious. negdi2_internal appears to be OK.
> Patch #2:
> * reload.c (regno_clobbered_p): Accept new arg, MODE, and use it
> to handle multiword modes correctly. All callers and the declaration