This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] bugfix in gcc/.gdbinit
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [patch] bugfix in gcc/.gdbinit
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 19:13:43 -0600
- cc: Denis Chertykov <denisc at overta dot ru>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <email@example.com>you write:
> On Sep 2, 2000, Denis Chertykov <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> > * .gdbinit: Change all occurrances of $ to $arg0.
> Is the purpose of this patch to allow for, say:
> pr foo
> instead of the sequence
> p foo
> I'm not sure it's a good idea to change the meaning of the existing
> commands. The way to go is to define other commands that behave as
> you want.