This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Integrated preprocessor patch - revised
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at wolery dot cumb dot org>
- Subject: Re: Integrated preprocessor patch - revised
- From: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Date: 06 Sep 2000 16:43:01 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, gavin at cygnus dot com, mark at codesourcery dot com, neilb at earthling dot net
- References: <20000906160226.D31801@wolery.cumb.org>
>>>>> Zack Weinberg <email@example.com> writes:
> This is a revised version of the patch I posted about a week and a
> half ago. Some bugs have been fixed, and it doesn't break the C++
> front end's -fxref and -fstats options. Without --enable-c-cpplib,
> the only thing that breaks should be target specific pragmas. With
> that switch, you additionally lose -traditional and -save-temps (well,
> -save-temps will get you an assembly dump, but that's it).
> Despite the above problems, I would like to apply this patch now, and
> then work on the remaining issues. The patch is too big to work on
> easily, and several people are waiting for these changes.
OK. But please fix the breakage without --enable-c-cpplib ASAP.