This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Parallel build on SMP is even more broken.
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: Parallel build on SMP is even more broken.
- From: Manfred Hollstein <manfredh at redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 20:07:47 +0200 (MEST)
- Cc: Mike Stump <mrs at windriver dot com>, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, donn at interix dot com, lauras at softhome dot net, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200009061728.KAA20727@kankakee.wrs.com><20000906105837.A20970@lucon.org>
- Reply-To: Manfred Hollstein <manfred dot h at gmx dot net>
H.J., the problem you are seeing is actually caused by a typo in
the list of dependencies:
> bootstrap-lean_g: bootstrap-lean_f stage_e
> bootstrap-lean: force bootstrap-lean_f
This should be bootstrap-lean_g, of course ;-) I just checked in a
patch for this.