This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
"make bootstrap" patch
- To: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: "make bootstrap" patch
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 20:48:35 -0400
After much review, agreement, postponement, forgetfulness, re-review,
and updation (sp? ;), I'm pleased to *finally* commit this patch from
Laurynas and Donn that fixes "make bootstrap" so that you can now fix
a bug and re-type "make bootstrap" and it will pick up where it left
2000-09-03 Donn Terry <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Laurynas Biveinis <email@example.com>
* Makefile.in: Restructure bootstrap stages to allow clean
restart after failure.
If anyone experiences any new bootstrap problems due to this patch,
please let me know ASAP.