This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Proposed binutils PATCH] Re: Diagnosing an intricate C++ problem
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [Proposed binutils PATCH] Re: Diagnosing an intricate C++ problem
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 13:28:42 +0200 (CEST)
- cc: rittle at rsch dot comm dot mot dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com
On 2 Sep 2000, Jason Merrill wrote:
>> for which a simple `g++ x.cc` generates the following warnings:
> Well, of course it does. You're compiling it with different flags than
> were used to build libstdc++, so the generated code is different. That's
> why this feature is pretty useless for code.
Yeah, but how can we diagnose the problem I raised in
That's the main question, but the answer surely won't be easy! :-(