This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc intrinsics for am33 parallel integer arithmetic
- To: Matthew Hiller <hiller at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: gcc intrinsics for am33 parallel integer arithmetic
- From: Eric Christopher <echristo at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Sep 2000 20:13:17 -0700
- CC: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Matthew Hiller wrote:
I like the patch. This will be great for the am33. Couple of things
you might want to think about.
[lots of snipping]
There are a lot of cases like this in the patch:
+ am33_init_builtins ()
+ if (TARGET_AM33)
Perhaps it would be better if there was a general mn10300_init_builtins
func that checked for TARGET_AM33 and init based on the specific
I don't know if this sort of thing is correct in general. Someone else
may be able to comment more.
[lots more snipping]
Could do with some comments too. Stuff like "Implements AM33 specific
DSP instructions.", etc? Especially at the top of dsp.h.