This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: The integrated preprocessor
- To: Gavin Romig-Koch <gavin at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: The integrated preprocessor
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at wolery dot cumb dot org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:15:04 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <20000823000521.E15699@wolery.cumb.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 04:59:03PM -0400, Gavin Romig-Koch wrote:
> The C parts of this are OK. I can't actually approve the C++ and
> obj-C parts of this, but they look OK to me.
There are some minor problems with the C++ code - I've had some
conversations with Jason Merrill. I should have a revised version of
the patch by Monday.