This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [PATCH] PIC support for SH
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] PIC support for SH
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:09:57 -0700
- Cc: law at cygnus dot com, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, kaz Kojima <kkojima at rr dot iij4u dot or dot jp>, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <11169.967738786@upchuck> <email@example.com>
On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 01:33:12AM -0700, Jason Merrill wrote:
> Can someone please explain again why we need both crtbegin and crtbeginS?
> It still seems gratuitous to me.
void *__dso_handle = &__dso_handle;
void *__dso_handle = 0;
I.e. __cxa_finalize needs to know whether it's dealing with the
main application or a dso.