This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: Fix assorted bounds violations
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix assorted bounds violations
- From: Greg McGary <greg at mcgary dot org>
- Date: 01 Sep 2000 01:36:20 -0700
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <11228.967739156@upchuck>
Jeffrey A Law <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> In message <email@example.com>you write:
> > > Or are we indeed resizing items within the realloc'd buffer too?
> > Yes, we are--at least for now.
> OK. I missed that. Sigh. How gross.
Yeah, it sucks. You shamed me into doing it right. Patch will
come tomorrow after tests are complete.
Does that approval also extend to the new bounded-ptr.h header files
that define the necessary macros?