This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH: index.html and availability
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: PATCH: index.html and availability
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:51:07 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> > Consider libf2c and parts of libstdc++, or (longer term) parts of
> > libgjc. Parts of these libraries are not assigned to the FSF.
> You're right. As far as I see, both the version before my change and
> the one after the change are not completely accurate.
> Shall we remove that sentence altogether and refer to our contribute.html
> page instead (which in turn has references to the FSF)?
That might be better -- it'd be best if we explained this stuff in one place
instead of different places (where we're more likely to get it wrong :-)