This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Vector operation support, part 1
- To: Bernd Schmidt <bernds at masala dot cygnus dot co dot uk>
- Subject: Re: Vector operation support, part 1
- From: Michael Meissner <meissner at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2000 12:10:53 -0400
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.LNX.3.96.1000623145715.25323Afirstname.lastname@example.org>
On Fri, Jun 23, 2000 at 03:02:43PM +0100, Bernd Schmidt wrote:
> Redhat has some code that implements MMX and SSE support on Pentium-III
> machines. I'll be contributing this over the next couple of weeks; here
> is the first part which just adds some rtx codes and machine modes.
> This couldn't possibly cause failures, but I bootstrapped it anyway
> OK to install?
Michael Meissner, Red Hat, Inc.
PMB 198, 174 Littleton Road #3, Westford, Massachusetts 01886, USA
Work: email@example.com phone: +1 978-486-9304
Non-work: firstname.lastname@example.org fax: +1 978-692-4482