This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: FreeBSD configure patch review wanted
- To: rittle at rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
- Subject: Re: FreeBSD configure patch review wanted
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 09:58:11 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, obrien at NUXI dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200006081716.MAA90935@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>you write:
> Gerald asked for David's patch to be updated to include the rebuilt files.
> 2000-06-07 David O'Brien <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
> * configure.in: Adjust FreeBSD bits to match changes to config.guess.
> We now default to ELF for the i386, and a.out is the special case.
> * configure: Rebuilt.
I have reservations about this change, but apparently the changes have
already been made to config.guess and we need to deal with those changes.
I went ahead and installed this patch.