This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch] gcc/config/h8300/lib1funcs.asm
- To: Kazu Hirata <kazu at hxi dot com>
- Subject: Re: [patch] gcc/config/h8300/lib1funcs.asm
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 23:00:00 -0600
- cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <200006091636.JAA15475@cygnus.com>you write:
> ===File ~/h8300-hms/gcc/ChangeLog-h8-libgcc=================
> 2000-06-09 Kazu Hirata <email@example.com>
> * config/h8300/lib1funcs.asm: Declare the machine architecture at
> the beginning of the file.
Odd. I thought the H8 BFD code was supposed to configure H8/300 code
suitable for use on the H8/300H or H8/S.
The patch is correct regardless of BFD's behavior, so I'll install
it after I get back to SLC assuming nobody's beat me to it.