This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Unofficial Patch file for 1 May to 30 May 2000 now available
- Subject: Unofficial Patch file for 1 May to 30 May 2000 now available
- From: Tim Josling <tej at melbpc dot org dot au>
- Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 19:43:29 +1000
- CC: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: Melbourne PC User Group
- References: <Pine.BSF.email@example.com>
In the spirit of solving something rather than just complaining,
I have created a patch/diff file that bridges the gap between
2000-05-01 and 2000-05-30. Currently there is a patch for
2000-05-08 to 2000-05-30 but none for 2000-05-01 to 2000-05-08.
And there is no full dump for 2000-05-08, so this is the next
I stress this is unauthorised, unapproved, and "entirely without
scriptural authority". But I hope it is useful to someone. It is
about 1.5 MB in size which is about 1/10 of the size of the full
download. It is a .tgz file containing a diff file constructed
according to the usual conventions for these files.
Whoever looks after the snapshot download directories should feel
entirely free to put this file or a pointer to it in the
Now, download those new bugs/features,