This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: flow still deleting important labels
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: flow still deleting important labels
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 09:44:29 -0800
- Cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- References: <19990328151310.B18408@cygnus.com> <6448.922870498@upchuck>
On Wed, Mar 31, 1999 at 01:54:58AM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> Hmmm, what code is responsible for adding a REG_LABEL note to an insn
> that loads the address of a label out of the constant pool?
No one. In the second round of patches I added such code to force_reg.