This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: craig at jcb-sc dot com
- Subject: Re: wwwdocs/htdocs/index.html
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 19:22:23 +0200 (MET DST)
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
On 31 Mar 1999 firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
> I just updated this to improve the latest news entry about the Fortran
> BOF. (It was missing the date of the entry, and the href= for my
> email address was missing the "mailto:" prefix.)
Please note that URLs that do not refer to a specific filename should have
a trailing slash, as to avoid an additional round trip between browser and
I have applied the patch below.
RCS file: /egcs/carton/cvsfiles/wwwdocs/htdocs/index.html,v
retrieving revision 1.99
diff -r1.99 index.html
< <a href="http://www.linuxexpo.org">LinuxExpo</a> in May.
> <a href="http://www.linuxexpo.org/">LinuxExpo</a> in May.
< <a href="http://world.std.com/~burley">Craig's homepage</a> as they become
> <a href="http://world.std.com/~burley/">Craig's homepage</a> as they become