This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PATCH for CSE speedup
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: PATCH for CSE speedup
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Mar 1999 15:50:33 -0800
- Cc: mark at codesourcery dot com, egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- References: <19990329144042.E7798@cygnus.com> <1432.922749086@upchuck>
On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 04:11:26PM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> I suspect some of this is due to the alias analysis stuff. I'm trying to
> dream up a better way to do this since more and more passes use this stuff
> some of the things we do get painful.
Perhaps. Not to say that doesn't happen, but I kept finding the
memory being allocated under fold_rtx/cse_gen_binary.