This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: f2c configure fix
- To: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: f2c configure fix
- From: Dave Love <d dot love at dl dot ac dot uk>
- Date: 29 Mar 1999 18:01:00 +0100
- References: <199903281753.MAA16808@caip.rutgers.edu>
>>>>> "KRG" == Kaveh R Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
KRG> There's a problem with whatever got checked in today. It
KRG> shows itself on systems with complex multilibs like Irix6 (and
KRG> possibly others) that nest multilib combinations in deeper
KRG> directory levels.
Bother, yes, that figures. (I guess it was actually not doing the
right thing before but it had no sanity check.) Sorry I can't attend
to it right now.