This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: strict prototype warning patch
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: strict prototype warning patch
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at upchuck dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sun, 28 Mar 1999 16:18:11 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199903281315.IAA22020@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
> This patch zaps ~180 -Wstrict-prototype warnings. I
> bootstrapped this successfully on Irix6. Okay to install?
> Sat Mar 27 17:30:13 1999 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * recog.h (insn_outfun, insn_operand_predicate): Add prototype
> * rtl.h (note_stores): Likewise.
> * rtlanal.c (note_stores): Likewise.
Seems fine by me. Thanks!