This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- To: craig at jcb-sc dot com
- Subject: Re: egcs/gcc/invoke.texi
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at upchuck dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 16:35:15 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19990327220048.9170.qmail@deer>you write:
> Does anyone object to my committing this patch? (I'm no expert on
> the options, just trying to clarify the docs, which seem misleading.)
> tq vm, (burley)
> Sat Mar 27 16:55:38 1999 Craig Burley <email@example.com>
> * invoke.texi (Code Gen Options): Attempt to clarify
> -fcheck-memory-usage. Minor edits to -fprefix-function-name.
No objections from me.