This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to remove re-assert warnings on powerpc-*-linux-*
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <drow at false dot org>
- Subject: Re: Patch to remove re-assert warnings on powerpc-*-linux-*
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at rabi dot columbia dot edu>
- Date: Sat, 27 Mar 1999 11:03:50 -0500
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
On Sat, 27 Mar 1999 00:26:41 -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
>This patch removes "system(unix) re-asserted" type warnings from
>powerpc-*-linux-*, which cpplib now produces and cause all the excess error
>tests in testsuite to fail with --enable-c-cpplib.
I think you can safely delete all references to CPP_OS_LINUX_SPEC.
CPP_PREDEFINES is a much better place to do this sort of thing, if
only because it gets the test for defining bare `unix' right.