This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Fortran dir warning patches part 3/3
- To: ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu
- Subject: Re: Fortran dir warning patches part 3/3
- From: craig at jcb-sc dot com
- Date: 27 Mar 1999 15:32:02 -0000
- Cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Cc: craig at jcb-sc dot com
- References: <199903271443.JAA17689@caip.rutgers.edu>
> These patches address warnings in the gcc/f/ directory exposed
>by using extra warning flags: -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes
>-Wmissing-declarations and -Wwrite-strings.
Assuming you've confirmed that a `make bootstrap install check' works,
and there are no new failures in the g77 tests, please install!
(I'll run my own test suite on the next snapshot, to see if anything
new fails, as usual.)
tq vm, (burley)