This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A couple of small patches to EGCS web pages
- To: Jason Molenda <jsm at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: A couple of small patches to EGCS web pages
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at upchuck dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 01:57:33 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com, Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <19990326004423.A24490@cygnus.com>you write:
> The cygnus.com net connection to the outside world is small and congested,
> I figured trying to compress as much as possible (especially given
> how fast most boxes are today) was the best bet. That's also how the
> documentation has read up until now.
Agreed. We're network (and possibly IO) limited, not cpu limited on the egcs