This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch to handle i386 stack alignment using PREFERRED_STACK_BOUNDARY
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: patch to handle i386 stack alignment using PREFERRED_STACK_BOUNDARY
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 10:12:28 -0800
- Cc: John Wehle <john at feith dot com>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <19990324163511.B11149@cygnus.com> <3374.922338779@upchuck>
On Wed, Mar 24, 1999 at 10:12:59PM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> > We might as well go ahead and set this to 128 for the
> > benefit of P3 SSE stuff.
> I've got no serious objections. It'll remove one barrier to using those
> insns in the future.