This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch to handle i386 stack alignment using PREFERRED_STACK_BOUNDARY
- To: law at cygnus dot com, John Wehle <john at feith dot com>
- Subject: Re: patch to handle i386 stack alignment using PREFERRED_STACK_BOUNDARY
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Mar 1999 16:35:11 -0800
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199901270647.BAA16923@jwlab.FEITH.COM> <3729.922171024@upchuck>
On Mon, Mar 22, 1999 at 11:37:04PM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> Thanks. Installed. Plus a patch to set PREFERRED_STACK_BOUNDARY to
> 64 for the x86.
We might as well go ahead and set this to 128 for the
benefit of P3 SSE stuff.