This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch to handle i386 stack alignment using PREFERRED_STACK_BOUNDARY
- To: John Wehle <john at feith dot com>
- Subject: Re: patch to handle i386 stack alignment using PREFERRED_STACK_BOUNDARY
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:31:10 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199903240236.VAA09548@jwlab.FEITH.COM>you write:
> Did you run any integer only benchmarks? They showed no regression?
> I just wasn't sure what was covered in "... every benchmark was as
> good ...". :-)
FP only. Just ran specint92 -- no signficant change in either
direction. Not a huge suprise.