This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patch to add new target macro: TARGET_WARN_RETURN_TYPE
- To: nickc at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Patch to add new target macro: TARGET_WARN_RETURN_TYPE
- From: craig at jcb-sc dot com
- Date: 23 Mar 1999 23:22:55 -0000
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Cc: craig at jcb-sc dot com
- References: <199903231730.JAA02656@elmo.cygnus.com>
>Doing this however seemed like too much feature add, especially since
>naked functions are not a generic feature, so I abandoned the idea.
>Of course if there is ever a real demand for this kind of thing in the
>future then these ideas can be ressurrected.
I agree. Perhaps you could include a reference to one or more of the
messages in this thread (e.g. the one of yours to which I'm replying
here) in the new .texi material on your new tm.h macro, so anyone
wondering what it's really about can quickly look it up. (If that
seems uncomfortable, put it in as `@c' comments.)
tq vm, (burley)