This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: (6/6): i386-pc-interix support -- gcc
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: (6/6): i386-pc-interix support -- gcc
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:48:40 -0600 (CST)
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Terry Donn <donn at interix dot com>
On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> In message <Pine.SUN.3.93.990127003056.4622Gfirstname.lastname@example.org>yo
> u write:
> > - c-parse.y: This is a general fix for parsing the following declaration:
> > extern int __attribute__((__cdecl_))
> > atexit(void (__attribute__((__cdecl_)) *)(void));
> You need to change c-parse.in, then rebuild c-parse.y objc-parse.y,
> c-parse.c, c-parse.h, objc/objc-parse.c.
> I'm also worried about the additional conflicts introduced by this
> -%expect 46
> +%expect 51
Argh, I missed the c-parse.in. I'll regenerate and resubmit. The
additional conflicts are quite possibly unavoidable if we want to
support these constructs.
Donn, any comments?