This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: (6/6): i386-pc-interix support -- gcc
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: (6/6): i386-pc-interix support -- gcc
- From: Mumit Khan <khan at xraylith dot wisc dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 10:47:09 -0600 (CST)
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, Terry Donn <donn at interix dot com>
On Tue, 23 Mar 1999, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> In message <Pine.SUN.3.93.990127003056.4622Gfirstname.lastname@example.org>yo
> u write:
> > * protoize.c (abspath): Preserve multiple leading slashes.
> Presumably "//" has a special meaning on Interix?
> Did you really mean to enable this code for _WIN32 too?
Yes. This is needed to avoid messing with UNC paths on windows32. Everything
that runs on top of windows32 treats // prefix specially.