This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch to fix i386 FreeBSD and NetBSD TARGET_DEFAULT
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: patch to fix i386 FreeBSD and NetBSD TARGET_DEFAULT
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:00:17 -0800
- Cc: John Wehle <john at feith dot com>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <19990322012913.A1330@cygnus.com> <3906.922173714@upchuck>
On Tue, Mar 23, 1999 at 12:21:54AM -0700, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT is supposed to used to set bits in TARGET_DEFAULT.
Where is this written?
> That's not how the x86 port is using it. tsk tsk.
It certainly would be much less than convenient to do so.
Sparc is in the same boat.