This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: patch to fix i386 FreeBSD and NetBSD TARGET_DEFAULT
- To: John Wehle <john at feith dot com>
- Subject: Re: patch to fix i386 FreeBSD and NetBSD TARGET_DEFAULT
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 00:34:42 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199811040502.AAA18295@jwlab.FEITH.COM>you write:
> Tue Nov 3 22:47:16 EST 1998 John Wehle (firstname.lastname@example.org)
> * i386/freebsd.h (TARGET_DEFAULT): Define instead
> of TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT.
> * i386/netbsd.h (TARGET_DEFAULT): Likewise.
I've also installed changes to fix the same problem for the OpenBSD
Long term we should bring the x86 port into compliance with others
in how TARGET_CPU_DEFAULT is used.