This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Enabling LCM
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Enabling LCM
- From: Franz Sirl <Franz dot Sirl-kernel at lauterbach dot com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Mar 1999 19:13:08 +0100
- Cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
At 05:37 22.03.99 , Jeffrey A Law wrote:
>There's been a couple reports of problems due to the gcse.c changes from
>earlier. The gcse.c code should be solidifying, so if these problems are
>still occurring, then we need to start tracking them down.
Hmm, the bootstrap fail on powerpc-linux-gnu is gone with LCM enabled and
egcs checks normal, as you can see in my report on egcs-testresults.