This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: TYPE_LANG_SPECIFIC missing
- To: Jason Merrill <jason at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: TYPE_LANG_SPECIFIC missing
- From: Chip Salzenberg <chip at perlsupport dot com>
- Date: Sat, 20 Mar 1999 00:16:15 -0500
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199902051041.CAA25313@yorick.cygnus.com> <19990205182527.A1199@perlsupport.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <19990207215744.E12417@perlsupport.com> <email@example.com>
According to Jason Merrill:
> Applied, thanks. Sorry this took so long.
'Sokay ... but was my patch really the right way, or did you find some
way to prevent the creation of types without T_L_S?
Chip Salzenberg - a.k.a. - <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"When do you work?" "Whenever I'm not busy."