This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A patch to constify gcc.c (Really, summarizing remaining warnings)
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at rabi dot columbia dot edu>
- Subject: Re: A patch to constify gcc.c (Really, summarizing remaining warnings)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 22:20:17 -0700
- cc: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199903182037.PAA15354@blastula.phys.columbia.edu>you write:
> On Thu, 18 Mar 1999 15:28:52 -0500 (EST), "Kaveh R. Ghazi" wrote:
> >I did a
> >quick pass through the config directory. It looks like the following
> >files still need to be updated. Many (most?) do not appear to be
> >actively maintained...
> [snip most of list]
> We don't have <stdarg.h> support for these targets! I have to wonder
> if they even compile anymore.
It wouldn't suprise me. They're certainly not popular targets. I've received
more pdp11 patches over the last 18 months than I've received pyr or spur