This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A patch to constify gcc.c (Really, summarizing remaining warnings)
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>, law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: A patch to constify gcc.c (Really, summarizing remaining warnings)
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:56:11 -0800
- Cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com
- References: <199903182041.PAA10185@caip.rutgers.edu>
On Thu, Mar 18, 1999 at 03:41:29PM -0500, Kaveh R. Ghazi wrote:
> Long answer: I've fixed those that appear on my systems. Its
> possible due to some convoluted ifdef conditionals that they still
> happen on other platforms. E.g. anywhere setjmp is called outside of
> do_float_handler might elicit the warning. I didn't want to do a
> complete purge of setjmp calls since if the code is ifdef'ed out on my
> system, I won't know if I typo'ed something.
It would be worthwhile, IMO, to identify a cross-compile target that
would exercise these. I would like to see set_float_handler removed
as an interface, and use do_float_handler exclusively.