This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [patch for libg++] Re: 1990314 fails to build
- To: manfred at s-direktnet dot de, mh at exept dot de, oliva at dcc dot unicamp dot br
- Subject: Re: [patch for libg++] Re: 1990314 fails to build
- From: N8TM at aol dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 09:06:08 EST
- Cc: martin at mira dot isdn dot cs dot tu-berlin dot de, egcs-bugs at egcs dot cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
In a message dated 3/17/99 1:49:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, manfred@s-
> Could it probably be caused by the recent activation of fast-fixincludes?
When I built on HPUX10.20 yesterday, fixincludes missed sys/time.h, which I
had to change manually. Without this, iostream.cc doesn't compile.