This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Another patch for "might be clobbered" warnings (c-lex.c)
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Another patch for "might be clobbered" warnings (c-lex.c)
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 21:28:45 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com, rth at cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199903161951.OAA05630@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
> This patch fixes the "might be clobbered" warnings in c-lex.c.
> Thankfully, this is the last of the "clobbered" warnings appearing in
> the top level directory (at least for my test platforms. One last
> spot occurs in the java dir, I'll address that later.)
> I tested this by bootstrapping on Irix6. Okay to install?
> Tue Mar 16 11:04:19 1999 Kaveh R. Ghazi <email@example.com>
> * c-lex.c: Don't include setjmp.h.
> (parse_float): New static function.
> (pf_args): New struct.
> (yylex): Use them in call to `do_float_handler'.
Thanks. Looks fine to me.