This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Eager newline handling for cpplib [patch]
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at rabi dot columbia dot edu>
- Subject: Re: Eager newline handling for cpplib [patch]
- From: Dave Brolley <brolley at cygnus dot com>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 16:16:19 -0500
- CC: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, bothner at cygnus dot com, eggert at twinsun dot com
- Organization: Cygnus Solutions Canada Ltd
- References: <199903161956.OAA17019@blastula.phys.columbia.edu>
OK. I checked it in with my modifications.
Zack Weinberg wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:36:43 -0500, Dave Brolley wrote:
> >This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
> >Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> >Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> >Hi Zack,
> >The only problem I have with the patch is the use of 'magic' numbers to
> >control the switch in read_and_prescan. I would like to make the attached
> >modification to your patch before commiting it.
> This is fine with me.