This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [Patch]: SIGSEGV: exceptions with thread specific data
- To: jason at cygnus dot com (Jason Merrill)
- Subject: Re: [Patch]: SIGSEGV: exceptions with thread specific data
- From: hjl at varesearch dot com (H.J. Lu)
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 11:51:35 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: wmglo at dent dot med dot uni-muenchen dot de, egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com,libc-hacker at cygnus dot com (GNU C Library)
> What is the problem, exactly? Why can't we share malloced memory between
I don't know for sure. Maybe Wolfram knows. It may be a bug in glibc.
H.J. Lu (firstname.lastname@example.org)