This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Eager newline handling for cpplib [patch]
- To: Dave Brolley <brolley at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Eager newline handling for cpplib [patch]
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at rabi dot columbia dot edu>
- Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:56:01 -0500
- cc: egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, bothner at cygnus dot com, eggert at twinsun dot com
On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 14:36:43 -0500, Dave Brolley wrote:
>This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
>The only problem I have with the patch is the use of 'magic' numbers to
>control the switch in read_and_prescan. I would like to make the attached
>modification to your patch before commiting it.
This is fine with me.