This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: MIPS test failures
- To: mark at markmitchell dot com
- Subject: Re: MIPS test failures
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 10:18:43 -0700
- cc: leei at ai dot sri dot com, egcs at egcs dot cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199903150833.AAA00261@adsl-206-170-148-33.dsl.pacbell.net>you wri
> Here's another patch, a bit more circumspect than Lee's, which also
> fixes the MIPS bootstrap. I've tested this patch with a 3-stage
> bootstrap on mpis-sgi-irix6.5.
> Mark Mitchell email@example.com
> Mark Mitchell Consulting http://www.markmitchell.com
> Mon Mar 15 00:32:30 1999 Mark Mitchell <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * reload.c (find_reloads): Add a REG_LABEL note if we substitute a
> LABEL_REF for something else.
I like this one a little better. It's reload that creates the new LABEL_REFs
and keeping them up-to-date should be pretty easy since the number of ways we
can create a new non-jumping LABEL_REF are pretty limited.
I'd made a quick unsuccessful attempt to fix this on Friday (I noted the same
basic bug crept into 3 of systems I was hacking friday -- hppa, mips & mn103).
I'm going to go ahead and install this change.