This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Apparent merge lossage in cexp.y
- To: Dave Brolley <brolley at cygnus dot com>
- Subject: Re: Apparent merge lossage in cexp.y
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at rabi dot columbia dot edu>
- Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:13:16 -0500
- cc: Zack Weinberg <zack at rabi dot columbia dot edu>, egcs-patches at cygnus dot com, gavin at cygnus dot com, law at cygnus dot com
On Fri, 12 Mar 1999 11:20:06 -0500, Dave Brolley wrote:
>I'm not sure about verror either, but shouldn't the reference to 'msgid'
>still be '_(msgid)' ?
No, verror() already handles that. As long as xgettext knows to put
yyerror's first argument into the .pot file, we're fine.