This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A constify patch part 7/7
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: A constify patch part 7/7
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 11:07:24 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199903050223.VAA24541@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
> This is a constify patch, part 7/7. Okay to install?
> Thu Mar 4 20:48:31 1999 Kaveh R. Ghazi <email@example.com>
> * real.c (asctoe24, asctoe53, asctoe64, asctoe113, asctoe,
> asctoeg, mtherr, ereal_atof): Qualify a char* with the `const'
> * real.h (ereal_atof): Likewise.
This is fine. Thanks.
I presume you've done a bootstrap on the set as a whole :-)