This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A constify patch part 6/7
- To: "Kaveh R. Ghazi" <ghazi at caip dot rutgers dot edu>
- Subject: Re: A constify patch part 6/7
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 11:06:42 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <199903050223.VAA24424@caip.rutgers.edu>you write:
> This is a constify patch, part 6/7. Okay to install?
> Thu Mar 4 20:48:31 1999 Kaveh R. Ghazi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * optabs.c: Include insn-config.h earlier.
> (init_libfuncs, init_integral_libfuncs, init_floating_libfuncs):
> Qualify a char* with the `const' keyword.
Presumably moving the insn-config.h was necessary to get some target dependent
macro defined earlier? If so, you should probably note that as a comment in
the code itself. ie something like
/* insn-config.h must come before foo.h to get FROB properly defined for foo.h */
Or something along those lines.
With such a comment this patch is OK.