This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patches to support shared libraries on FreeBSD 3 and 4
- To: law at cygnus dot com
- Subject: Re: Patches to support shared libraries on FreeBSD 3 and 4
- From: Doug Rabson <dfr at nlsystems dot com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:31:34 +0000 (GMT)
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> In message <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>yo
> > --- libstdc++/ChangeLog.orig Sun Feb 28 12:21:54 1999
> > +++ libstdc++/ChangeLog Sun Feb 28 12:26:16 1999
> > @@ -1,3 +1,9 @@
> > +1999-02-28 Doug Rabson <email@example.com>
> > +
> > + * configure.in: Support shared libs on FreeBSD 3.x and 4.x
> > + * config/freebsd.ml: A copy of config/linux.ml since they are both
> > + ELF and both have a shared libm.
> > +
> Thanks. Installed.
> Minor note -- send the ChangeLog as plaintext -- those files typically
> change so often that a patch for them is almost guaranteed to fail.
That makes sense. Thanks for committing the patch.
Doug Rabson Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nonlinear Systems Ltd. Phone: +44 181 442 9037