This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Patches to support shared libraries on FreeBSD 3 and 4
- To: Doug Rabson <dfr at nlsystems dot com>
- Subject: Re: Patches to support shared libraries on FreeBSD 3 and 4
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 02:21:42 -0700
- cc: egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>yo
> --- libstdc++/ChangeLog.orig Sun Feb 28 12:21:54 1999
> +++ libstdc++/ChangeLog Sun Feb 28 12:26:16 1999
> @@ -1,3 +1,9 @@
> +1999-02-28 Doug Rabson <email@example.com>
> + * configure.in: Support shared libs on FreeBSD 3.x and 4.x
> + * config/freebsd.ml: A copy of config/linux.ml since they are both
> + ELF and both have a shared libm.
Minor note -- send the ChangeLog as plaintext -- those files typically
change so often that a patch for them is almost guaranteed to fail.