This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: A Linux/libc 5 patch for egcs 1.1.2
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H.J. Lu)
- Subject: Re: A Linux/libc 5 patch for egcs 1.1.2
- From: Jeffrey A Law <law at hurl dot cygnus dot com>
- Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 01:19:57 -0700
- cc: jlarmour at cygnus dot co dot uk (Jonathan Larmour), egcs at egcs dot cygnus dot com, egcs-patches at egcs dot cygnus dot com
- Reply-To: law at cygnus dot com
In message <m10G8fy-000390C@ocean.lucon.org>you write:
> Thanks. Here is the new patch.
> Thu Feb 25 12:17:52 1998 H.J. Lu (email@example.com)
> * config/linuxlibc1.mt (MT_CFLAGS): Add -D_G_STDIO_USES_LIBIO
> * genops.c: Add the proper weak alias if _G_STDIO_USES_LIBIO
> and _G_HAVE_WEAK_SYMBOL are defined.
> * iofclose.c: Likewise.
> * iofeof.c: Likewise.
> * ioferror.c: Likewise.
> * iogetc.c: Likewise.
> * ioputc.c: Likewise.
> * iovsprintf.c: Likewise.
> * iovsscanf.c: Likewise.
Thanks. I have installed this into the mainline and the release branch. We
still need to decide how to resolve the problems with the functions that
are defined by libc.a(genops.o) which are not defined by libstdc++.a(genops.o).